Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Busy today

The soggy saga of the house is SLOWLY coming to an end.

Still need a bathroom floor, a garage door (I'll sub that one out) a pair of storm doors and a general cleanup downsairs.

The electrician is slated for a trim out and I'm on the schedule. 

The basement is 100%.

Today the front bedroom gets painted and I'll start making a couple of dump runs.

I'll start the cleanup, also. The kitchen and dining room are pig a sty.

My temper is short as far as decisions go and I have just decided to tell the wife that not to decide is to decide.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. If a you can't/won't make a decision, someone else will make the decision for you, so don't moan about the outcome. A very wise mentor taught me that many, many moons ago.

    ReplyDelete