Friday, July 7, 2023

Well, I got about 90% of the local women totally confused and gave about 90% of the men a good laugh.

on Nextdoor when some woman started babbling about her daughter's new baby.

I asked her if her daughter got a good trade-in on the old one.

One woman went nuts and gave me the whole spiel on how having more than one child is OK and it's OK to keep the older ones because this isn't China where you have to throw two of your three triplets off a mountainside and yada yada yada for several paragraphs.


I replied with "Oh."

I think the "Oh." got more laughs than the first post from guys that watched the thread.





 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment