Thursday, July 27, 2023

Some guy posted on Quora

"My son just donated $88 to Trump's campaign. What should I do?

First of all had it been $87 I would have had a pretty good idea of who the troll was.

Of course, the instant knee jerk answer I gave was "Match his donation."

Quora is full of trolls and idiots and I have to be pretty bored to go there.

The big one lately has been people saying Cleopatra was an African American.

Uhh...there was no United States of America back in in 40 BC.

I posted that she was Irish. With that red hair and those freckles what else could she be?




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment