Thursday, June 2, 2011

One of the things necessary for me to do this blog every day is that I have to

ransack my mind daily trying to conjure up something out of a dark, deep hole called my memory.

As I have gotten old there are things you remember and things you do not want to remember.

I have already forgotten what I had for breakfast and I suppose with pretty good reason. I probably don't want to remember what I had for breakfast or I will nost likely get sick to my stomach.

Then again, there are a few things worth remembering like the cup size of my third grade teacher. Now THAT is something worth remembering. And I remember it well after all these years, and no, I am not going to write about her.

For the past couple of days I have been preoccupied with a few things like making the change between work and home. I'm at work now and because we are busy with cargo operations I am in a comfortable rut that will last for another two weeks until I get off of this pig.

Flash.

I just looked up at the TV and there was this ad for some program coming up about those children that parents dress up like models when they are young and show them off in pageants. Most of us are familiar with the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation and the pageants she was in are the ones the program is all about, I guess.

Doing something like putting a four or five year old kid in makeup and panty hose is disgusting and it says something about the parents. Something isn't right with them. Why in the name of God would a parent want to make their little daughter grow up at the age of four?

"Honey, let's take out beautiful little daughter and set her up as a target for every pedophile out there."

"That's a great idea, Dear. Let's take her shopping. I'd bet she'll look like a little fox with a mini skirt and spike heels."

And off they go to the mall.

What should probably be happening is the parents should be sent off to the screw factory for rethreading.

Anyway, I am glad the ad for the show is over so I can go back to writing something for this blog.

Oh, wait a minute. I have.



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want you to write about the third grade teacher, just post the pictures!

    ReplyDelete