Saturday, June 25, 2011

There is a zinnia in my garden that I have paid attention to.

Last weel I had to move a few of my flowers to make room for Mrs Pics addition to the garden. I'm glad she did add to it because it looks a little nicer and she added a couple of perrenials which ought to make it easier in the future.

Anyway, one of the flowers I moved was a pretty good sized zinnia and inside a couple of hours after I moved it, it wilted.

I decided to see if I could help it recover and gave it a pretty good wetting down and an extra good sized slug of transplanting food and I'll be damned, inside a couple of days it slowly began to recover.

It began to blossom overnight and this morning I noticed it is going to be a beautiful flower.

Besides that, it's pink and I like pink.

===========================

In other news, I am constantly amazed at the way the body heals.

It took about 24 hours to get fully back to normal after I purged myself for the colonoscopy. One lousy day and everything was back to normal.

The chunk I took out of myself with a chain saw a while back is back has healed completely leaving only a 1/2"x 2" purple mark that shows signs of disappearing.

It didn't take long, either.

It is simpy amazing to watch living things grow and heal themselves as they need to.

Someone upstairs sure knew what he was doing when he made things like this.

Well, except for avacados. He made the seeds too big.


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment