Friday, October 26, 2012

I am up to 92 entities as of last night

and my goal is 100. Getting them confirmed is a different case altogether but we'll see what happens.

Most people think that I am talking about trying for 100 countries but it's a little different because of the way the ARRL and other ham groups have things set up. It actually makes sense the way they have it when you think about it.

The United Kingdom is divvied up into N. Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England for example. The Isle of Man (Manx) is a seperate entity also.

Several of my entities are islands that people have hauled their radio gear onto and set up. Conway Reef and Swain's Island are two that come to mind. I have both of these. Conway Reef is uninhabited and the only people on Swain's Island are 37 cocoanut pickers as the place is nothing more than a copra station.

Anyway, we'll see what happens this weekend.


This morning rthe cat is being a real character and making me wonder as I changed one of his litter boxes yesterday. I am trying to get him back to feline pine with a lack of success. I do not want to just go cold turkey as he may simply decide to refuse to use it. When that happens it isn't really the cat's fault. He is just being a cat and any cat owner knows that cats are cats and do what they please.

My entire home is there entirely for the benefit of the cat.

That's all for today, folks.







my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment