Sunday, December 28, 2014

I worked over Christmas Day for a guy with 3 little kids


so he could have the day with them.

I just got back last night and came home to a really nice gift from a neighbor. It was a pair of stockings, one for Kitty and one for me. Kitty's was chock-a-block full of kitty toys and mine had shooting stuff and a few other things in it.

I have great neighbors. I am truly blessed.

The son is the guardian of my kitty cat and when I am out of town he keeps an eye on the place when Mrs. Pic has to go somewhere. He also keeps a eye on Mrs. Pic and makes sure she's not snowed in. I'm grateful to have him as a neighbor. He is a damned good young man.

I think that I am going to start a new project of sorts. This one is going to be open ended for a while until I complete it.

The young man across the street is getting older now and maybe I can help him when he gets into the working world.

I think I'm going to make a list of stuff every guy ought to have tucked away. Things that are classics and never go out of style.

I'll print it up and give it to his mother to pass onto him when he gets ready to move out. I'll probably be dead and gone by then.  




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment