Sunday, December 7, 2014

So it's Pearl Harbor Day.

I saw a yarmulke sitting atop the glass case that I was given by a Jewish friend to celebrate Festivus with. It's embroidered with 'Happy Festivus' and I will proudly wear it on that holiday.

Actually the Jew that sent it to me is on an internet board I frequent often. I posted a thread asking where to buy one for the holiday and every gentile on the board told me I was in for an epic beatdown over it.

  Of course, I had done my homework and the Jewish members jumped in there and instead of chewing me out or even telling me where to buy one, they offered to send me one.

One man offered to have his aunt embroider it and I took him up on his kind offer.

I wear it proudly on Festivus which is a pretty good holiday to celebrate at sea.

As I post this the Young Ladies net is in the background and the net control said there was misty rain where he is. I played dumbass and asked him if Misty Rain was some kind of movie star. He said if she was she likely starred in one of THOSE kind of movies.

I can be pretty dry.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment