Monday, June 29, 2015

I hate Illinois Nazis.



So does Joliet Jake Blues.

So do a lot of other people.

Still, right about now I wish they would emerge now and start raising hell. I would certainly fight for their right to assemble and maybe have a parade or something.

The reason I would like to see that is because I am sick and tired of the people that have screamed for toleration not giving any in return.

Take the Chic Fil A people that got boycotted because they are of a Christian faith that prohibits gay marriage.

Yet in their mission statement they bear no ill will towards anyone. 

Some time ago I was asked about my stance on gay marriage and I replied that I felt the government shouldn't be in the marriage business at all. 

He, of course, asked me if that included gays and I said it most certainly did. I don't see where it made any difference. I believe in equal treatment of people under law and gays are no different than anybody else.

Of course he came back by asking me why I was against gay marriage. 

What a cheap shot!

He obviously wanted a bigot so I gave him one. I went off on him and he got pretty upset. He wanted to be miserable so I obliged him. I'm glad I could be of help. I made him happy as some people are happy being outraged and insulted.

Anyway, the so-called toleration people are not really tolerant. In fact they are likely the most IN tolerant people in the country. 

Frankly right about now I'd love to see some Illinois Nazi run the swastika up beside the rainbow flag and demand his right to fly it. I'd support it, even as much as I hate Nazis.

After all, Fair is fair.

The other thing I'd like to see something happen to is to the mayor that wants General Nathaniel Bedford Forrest up. He says it is because blacks are uncomfortable having a picnic in the same park alongside Forrest's grave.

If you don't like it then go somewhere else.

OK, fair enough. Dig him up. While we're at it let's dig up Martin Luther King because the Nazis and skinheads don't like him and they got right, too. While we're at it we can dig up a whole lot of other people.

Maybe we can dig up Henry Ford because the cars he made contributed to pollution or Elvis Presley. Elvis gave a lot of the older generation a headache with rock'n roll music. That's as good a reason as any. 

Maybe dig up Mark Twain for writing those awful books about a couple of boys growing up along the Mississippi River. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned slaves. I suppose that rates an exhumation.

The truth of the matter is that people of all races have had get-togethers in that park for generations. Most people pay the Forrest grave a single whit of thought. It's just that the mayor is looking for something to start trouble with to kiss the ass of the black community.

I guess the Illinois Nazis are like the police. You can't seem to find them when you need them. Still, maybe some skinhead gang will step in to take up their slack.

While I will deplore their politics I will defend their right to assemble and fly their flags. 

Besides, the intolerant party of toleration is a little over due for a good ass kicking to remind them that toleration is a two way street.

Besides, I can use a few bucks. I'll open up Piccolo's popcorn stand and maybe make a little extra scratch.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment