Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Well, well, well.


My body has gone through several changed lately and that's OK.

For one thing I do not sleep as much as I used to and for another alcohol effects me differently.

I have noticed that even a couple drinks makes me wake up in the morning not feeling 100%. I don't have a hangover, it's just kind of a slightly sluggish feeling.

Simple solution. I just forego the stuff and wake up feeling pretty good. It's as easy as that.

Actually it's a pretty good deal in a sense. I'll likely lose a few pounds and feel a little better on top of that so I won't complain.

I think I'll have a taste now and then when the Grandfather's Club meets to plot our next crime wave but for the most part I'll just stay dry.

As you age you have to learn to read your body and pay attention. It is not as resilient as it was even a couple of years ago. 

I think my body is telling me something.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment