Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today is St. Patrick's day and to celebrate it I will put on a green yarmulke.

WTF?!?!?

Green yalmulke?

Yup. Green yamulke. I am ashore for this holiday and have to celebate it properly. I can not stand to est that boiled mush called 'corned beef and cabbage'. It rates up there with New England boiled dinner.

It is a total mush.

So being a good Irishman I will put on my yalmulke and head on down to the Jewish deli and have me a corned beef on rye with a side of cole slaw.

A few years back someone asked me what it meant to be Jewish. I replied that it was kind of like being Irish but they do a better job on corned beef.

The Catholic standing nearby furrowed his brows in confusion for a second and then turned to me.

"You're right,"  he said. "They do a much better job on corned beef."

So that is how this American of Irish descent is getting his corned beef and cabbage again this year.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment