Sunday, March 13, 2016

Late start today.


The clocks were screwed up this morning as it was a Daylight Savings time change. I suppose I could have swapped them out last night but didn't bother.

The living room clock took me about two seconds to swap out.

It's the ham radio Atomic clock that is a real bear. It's a major chore because I don't do it often enough to remember how and the damned thing has 8 buttons on the back.

It is one of those damned things that every time you get one of the features you want turned on you manage to turn another three off and wind up going around in circles which is a big part of my life.

I THINK I got it but I'll have to wait until the atomic clock part resets itself.

Six months ago it took me DAYS to get it squared away but I suppose I can't gripe about the damned thing because I bought it for a buck at a garage sale.

The big problem with it is that you can not turn the automatic Daylight Savings time option off. Had I been able to do that and it would not have even been a bump in the road.

A lot of this is something that is common. There are a lot of things that have automatic features and no way to shut them off. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment