Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The adventures of Robin Hood (Piccolo) in green tights.



Someone looked at my hat collection and asked me what hat I was going to get next.

I thought a second and said maybe I'd get a Robin Hood hat... and a set of green tights.

Then again maybe not.

Robin hood hats don't look good on somene unless they are wearing green tights. I am sixty-four years old and there is no way an old man is going to look good in green tights. Ain't gonna happen. Not even.

On the other hand someone bought me a bottle of Jameson's so I suppose all bets are off...



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment