Tuesday, March 15, 2016

In Texas

 even the vegetables are made out of meat and I have a dinner and a movie coming up.

I think I am going to serve ribs, Brussels sprouts and peas Texas style.

I can make Brussels sprouts out of meatballs and peas out of chopped up fried stew beef so I suppose things ought to be good to go.

Sounds like a pretty good Texas-style meal for three guys that come over for a movie.

I suppose no meal is complete without fruit so I guess the young man in the crew will get lemonade and his old man and I will split a half-pint of peach brandy. You have to have fruit in your diet.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment