Thursday, April 21, 2016

Came home to a pair of ATNOs

South Sudan and Gibraltar are now confirmed as I came home to their cards.

While Gibraltar isn't what one would call rare DX, South Sudan is. I was lucky that day as there was an Arab in South Sudan that was likely doing business there that hauled his rig along. He worked me and was nice enough to QSL me via his Slovak QSL manager. 

This is truly a global hobby.

In other gnus, I am not going to weigh in until tomorrow morning. 

It'll give me the day to dump the liquid weight I put on from drinking too much beer last night. It's now a fairly strict diet and no booze for a while.

Beer is a real killer as far as weight goes. For some reason it sticks to me and goes straight to my ass. I can drop weight pretty quickly if I stop drinking it.



ATNO=All Time New One, meaning it is the first contact you have made with the entity.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment