Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I may have posted this before. I am getting old.



I know I have posted about haing medical work done on me by unlicensed people before. Most of whom were former military medics of some sort or another.

Anyway, I was getting a nasty cut sewn up at the Anchor bar by a former corpsman who had a 12 week course and a year in Vietnam as a medic under his belt.

While he was doing this I commented that he could get into all sorts of trouble if he was caught.

He grinned and said, "I have never let anything as petty as federal, state and local law keep me from doing the right thing."

You have to love guys like that.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment