Thursday, February 9, 2017

(Day 89) An ATNO confirmed.

I came home to three QSL cards, Kazakhstan, Grenada and Tidra Island, Mauritania. 

I already have Grenada and Kazakhstan.

Mauritania is an ATNO, an All Time New One. This brings my total up to over 210 different entities. The fact that they were on Tidra Island I suppose means something to Islands on the Air (IOTA) collectors.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I came home last night to a wife that was warning me about a storm that was supposed to hit. I did what everyone else does. I bought some bread, milk and eggs so I can make French toast.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Yesterday I was on the Turnpike and the PA Turnpike people have a couple of billboards up advertising their rest areas. One is of a little kid with a BIG ice cream cone. The caption reads, 'Tantrum averted'. 

What a poor example for the state to put up on a billboard!

I am now seriously considering renting a billboard and setting up a picture of a kid getting a serious hickory shampoo and labeling that one 'Tantrum averted'. Maybe set up one of those Gofundme accounts or something.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment