Sunday, February 26, 2017

I am working on my secondary laptop this morning because

I am busy downloading updates on my new primary one.

The last of the Itronix Gobooks I have used for years is now semi retired and sits in a far away nook.

A relative gave me a wonderful Dell a few months ago and I decided NOT to use it for travel. It is hooked up to my TV and will remain there for whatever I decide to watch that I can snag on line.

The other night I watched a pretty good free movie I scored.

This morning is sort of a funky morning. I am in the process of firing up another cell phone which a month ago would have made no sense. My new smart phone is somewhat of a nuisance to pack around everywhere and when I leave it on the table for some reason I miss calls.

I am seriously thinking of jettisoning my smart phone and going with a data plan on a  Kindle and a simple flip phone but am not sure yet.

The problem is texting as I hate texting on a flip phone and lately texting has increased to the point of being an aggravation. However I often do have to reply.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment