Saturday, February 25, 2017

Yesterday's gone,


Thank God.

It was a stressful day full of stupid.

One good thing happened, though. I upgraded and picked up another solid modern laptop.

Yesterday I had to listen to a lot of screaming, shouting and carrying on. It is things like yesterday that make me wonder about way the legal system is set up.

It wasn't long ago that the police departments had a little more discretion to let things slide.  

When screamer gets in your face telling you that if you do anything they will have you arrested then you know that the law is being abused.

If I had my way there would be a civil behavior clause in a lot of laws. It would say that people have the right to protection under law only so long as they themselves stayed civil.

It would do a lot to force people to behave themselves.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment