Monday, February 27, 2017

Really? How could that possibly be? Piccolo gets an assist.

from an octogenarian. 

There was a cheerful youngster in front of me in Target the other day. I looked at the lad and asked him how old he was and he said he was six.

I smiled and told him that when I was his age I was nine. The kid smiled. He knew he was having his leg pulled. His mother was an idiot.

She looked at me. "How could that possibly be?" she asked.

The old man behind me looked up and with a straight face explained to the confused woman that we had to grow up faster back then because we were in the middle of a war.

Hook, line and sinker.

Whoever you are, Old Timer, I thank you. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment