Friday, February 10, 2017

(Day 90)

I sacked out on the couch last night for no real reason other than the fact that it was a change of pace. Oddly enough, I sleep as well there as I do in my bed.

The damned cat attacked my feet at some ungodly hour and I shook him off and I think he got flying lessons but I am not sure. Man nor beast gets a break if they attack me in my sleep.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Out the window I see the deer are in grey which is what they do this time of year. It is actually a whitish shade of grey. In a couple of months they will turn brown again.

I have a larger cast iron skillet that needs a re-seasoning so I used that for bacon this morning. The best thing you can do to a cast iron skillet is fry bacon.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

I hate snow.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment