Sunday, April 2, 2017

I am wondering what is going to happen next

One of the bereaved parents of a dead home invader are griping that the AR-15 the homeowner used to defend his home made the fight unfair.

You don't say! It is not supposed to be fair.

There was once a time when I felt bad for anyone that lost a kid but the time has past. I don't automatically feel that way anymore.

If you lose a child that is killed while he is in the process of committing a violent crime than you have an awful lot to do with it.
You should have been a better parent.

I suppose I'll still feel bad for you but if you run your mouth in public and blame other people and things for you child's demise you will get a damned smart answer from me.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment