Thursday, April 27, 2017

There are people that you would like to

 grab by the ears, flip up in the air and punt about thirty yards.

I just saw one a few days back and I have to admit that I didn't boot him as much as I wanted to. He was a obnoxious little bastard walking his dog and every time the dog stepped up the pace the poor animal would get a sharp jerk on the choker and a nasty rebuke.

The little (human) rodent should have been punted and the dog taken from him and given to a decent home.

If you don't plan on treating an animal decently don't get one.

It is people like that which make me feel I would rather have an animal in my life than a lot of people I have met.

Come to think of it, over the year most of the vetenarians I have met have said that they went into vetenary mecicine because when you make an animal stop hurting they are grateful unlike people that are likely to sue you.

I see their point.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment