Saturday, April 1, 2017

It is a new Saturday and the deer are outside

enjoying some fine dining. They are pretty fat for this time of year because the winter was very mild.

Their coats are beginning to turn color from the grey/white/black to the rich tan color of the warmer seasons.

My antennas are out and doing well having survived the winter and it is getting near time for the does to throw their fawns. The cycle continues.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I grow more and more disgusted with what I see around me.

8888888888888888

Yesterday I noticed a friend using a simple flip phone and I thought about it. I often think of taking a step backwards with things like technology. I am not sure how I feel on this issue but I am considering it.

  




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment