Sunday, April 16, 2017

The disease industry.

I saw some kind of crap about how the Nazis had the cure for cancer. I didn't bother reading it other then a few sentences because I'm reasonably sure it's crap.

Yet I wonder if there are not cures for diseases that have been either shelved, shunted aside or out and out ditched because the disease industry knows they will be out of business.

Suppose they could knock the common cold out with one ten cent pill. There are a humongous number of businesses that would lose an awful lot of money. We spend a lot of dough on OTC cold medications. I can easily see where greedy business would hide something beneficial to us to preserve their income.

I wonder how much of this kind of thing really goes on. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment