Sunday, August 13, 2017

How come most of the guys that call Melania Trump names are

generally married to butt ugly women that never finished high school?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I saw this on Facebook. Some guy called Mrs. Trump a mail order tramp and commented she speaks English with an accent.

He had a picture of himself with his wife so I could see what his other half looks like. It really wasn't too pretty and she didn't have the aura of being a PhD.

I was ready to light him up hard but I didn't. 

I suggested he post a newer picture of his wife that has been taken since she lost all that weight, opened her own business, finished college and learned to speak five languages....You know, like Melania Trump did.

I didn't expect an answer and didn't get one but I have been around long enough to know that there was a lot of stuttering and stammering on the other end.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Maybe more later today. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment