Thursday, August 10, 2017

Lousy night's sleep last night

Because I was up too damned late Tuesday. I must be getting old because it took me too long to recover.

**************************

Anger, depression and alcohol is a bad combination. 

I must be getting smarter these days because I don't reach for the alcohol as fast as I used to when when I do I use a lot less.

******************************************

A few days ago I decided to smoke my middle of the year cigarette. I was planning on one either Memorial Day or 4 July but things came up.  

I decided to couple it with a 24 ounce beer and found it to be a delightful buzz. 

Enter patience. You have to wait for a real long period before you try it again to get the same result.

Much of what addiction is about is trying to get the same feeling you did the first time you did something, be it alcohol, drugs, tobacco or even and orgasm.

If I am going to be able to get the same feeling I am going to have to wait for about 6 months to try it again.

A couple beers and a Camel might be a pretty good birthday present come November.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment