Saturday, August 5, 2017

Today is going to be an interesting day

I am helping a neighbor get a camper/trailer ready to move out of the campground he has it parked at.

He got kicked out and I know what happened. He was accused of something he didn't do by someone that wanted his site.

Some of those camp sites are just nasty places full of sleazy politics and back biting.

888888888888888888888

In other news my wig arrived and I think I am going to get my new driver's license picture taken in drag.

Why not? Time to hop on the band wagon



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. This is off topic, but with you being a ham radio guy, I was wondering if you knew if anyone has explored using drones or quadcopters to raise a wire antenna high into the sky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone probably has but I have not.

    ReplyDelete