Sunday, August 20, 2017

I just read where the NAACP stuck its head into the business of the Atlanta Falcons


 by demanding that they sign Colin Kaepernick.

The NAACP has no business telling an NFL team who to or who to not sign a contract with. It’s pretty presumptuous and it will be interesting to see what Atlanta does.

Hopefully they will tell the NAACP to shove it and then turn to its players and tell them that any of them that take a knee during the National Anthem can find work elsewhere.

I have posted before that the NAACP has out served its usefulness years ago and ought to be disbanded.  Conduct like this proves it.


I have spent my life sharing the beliefs of Dr. King and the belief that people ought to be judged strictly by the content of their character. The way things have seemed to go the past few years make me wonder if it wasn’t a waste.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment