Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I feel tired this morning for reasons I won't get into.

There are times that getting decent sleep sucks.

The night before a lot of things I can't seem to doze off easily. I often reach for the bottle but have stopped doing that as of late.

I have to do something today and will be tired.

That sucks.

*8888888888888888888888888888

One of the things I have been watching the Left do is call Trump a racist and a sexist.

Sexists do not enable a woman to become the first woman to build a skyscraper in NYC.

Racists do not hire black females to be the CEO of one of their companies.

I seriously wish the left would start telling the truth for a change.

They just hate him because they hate him and don't have the balls to admit it so they have to come up with lame excuses.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment