Thursday, August 24, 2017

I just saw where the Black Lives Matter people

 are asking whites that have nobody special to will their homes to a brown family.

Now why would I will my home to ANYBODY that can’t afford it in the first place, regardless of what color they are. I happen to like my neighbors. They don’t deserve to have me replaced by someone that can’t afford to keep the property up.


If you can’t afford the property to begin with it’s pretty likely you can’t afford to maintain it. If you can’t afford to maintain it then it will go straight to hell and lower my neighbor’s property value.

Someone once said to me that ‘poor people have poor ways’ and I do believe they are correct. Giving someone a nice home that they couldn’t otherwise afford is really doing nobody any favors. They will let it go straight to hell.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment