Monday, August 28, 2017

It is time for me to get back in the swing of things.

Life has gotten too busy for me and I have not made a decent post in some time. I also have some other stuff to catch up with. I won't go into it here.

Then there are other issues I won't post here. Work and my very personal life do not reach the blog and for good reason.

You never embarrass your spouse or your employer publicly. It is simply bad juju. Between the blog and Facebook one has to be at least a little discreet.

The guy that got shot in the crotch with the non lethal rounds the other day after he booted a grenade back at the police is a classic example. He posted not only the story but his wounds on Facebook and was promptly arrested. He made it simply TOO easy for the police and in a way forced the police to arrest him.

Most likely they cops thought that the pain and suffering was enough and it would have ended there but the jerk just had to post it and forced the police to arrest him.

Same goes for another guy I know that ran his keyboard and badmouthed his employer. He got canned and rightly so.

Anyway I suppose in the near future I will find some time to sit down and make a few decent posts.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment