Monday, August 14, 2017

I don't deal with terrorists or procrastinators



Gearing up to go back to work is a nuisance because people do not learn. It is like people are untrainable. In a couple of weeks someone will piss me off with stupidity and procrastination.


My schedule is that I leave for work at early Tuesday morning and I return 22 days later, on a Wednesday evening. It is pretty much clockwork and the day before I leave, Monday, is for getting grub and tying up loose ends.


Yet there are a few people that insist on calling me on Monday to do something for them. You can predict this with almost 100% regularity.


Often the very people that call me on Monday have been told daily that if they have any business to conduct they should get it done by the weekend. Of course, few people do this and then wonder why I act the way I do.


Gearing up is essential for the lifestyle. Without it I will have no income and poverty sucks.



I do not really like living this way but if I do not put my foot down then nothing will ever get done.
What a spin on the recent right wing rally that had been attacked by a mad motorist.


They are attributing it to the fact that it was a right wing rally.


It seems that they have not decided to lay the blame on the Leftist that was driving the car.



This kind of spin is clearly a bit part of the Fake News that President Trump tweets about.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment