Saturday, August 17, 2019

Although at the time I smoked non filters when I was fishing I smoked filter tips

because they were easier to hold with a clothes pin.

It's funny when we look at the little things people do in their workplaces. 

When I was fishing the guys that smoked clipped a clothes pin to their rain gear to use as a cigarette holder because their hands wet always too wet to hold a smoke.

When someone would go inside for whatever reason he would grab the pins off of our rain gear, clip cigarettes into them and light them. Then he'd hand them out to the crew. We'd use the clothes pins as cigarette holders, grab a quick smoke and go back at it.

When we were finished we'd clip the clothes pins back into out rain gear.

It's kind of funny. I just remembered that.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment