Saturday, August 3, 2019

I am having an interesting time looking for an easy way for my

relatives to bury me at sea when I am gone.

I am trying to figure out how to find someone that will take my remains out to deep water and put me over the side.

My research is in the early stages and I wonder where it is going to take me.

I AM eligible for the Navy burial at sea program and might have to fall back on this but they have a casket requirement and I want to go Old School in a sailcloth shroud.

It's actually legal for anyone to perform the burial but I have to find a boat skipper willing to do this. Most won't because they do not understand that it is legal and others are afraid it is not on the up and up and that it's a mob disposal they are getting into.

I'm OK, it's just that you make your plans when you are OK and not when you are sitting in an old folks home out of your skull.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment