Thursday, August 29, 2019

I just upgraded to Windows 10

all by myself.

I heard that Windows 7 was going to reach the end of its life so I looked into upgrading and went on line and asked around. I decided to do it myself with fear and trepidation.

I got it done much to my surprise on both computers.

On the newer one it's just as fast as Windows 7 was but on the older one it lags down a bit. I think I can fix that with a couple of memory sticks. It doesn't have enough RAM so I'll fix that.

Years ago I upgraded the RAM in a couple of Itronix Gobooks successfully and the Youtube videos confirm it's a quick fix.

Not bad!  



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment