Monday, August 19, 2019

I spent a couple of these hot days in Brooklyn, NY

and saw more young women wearing Daisy Dukes that I could shake a stick at. Daisy Dukes and a halter top seemed to be the uniform I saw the most of when I was driving through the neighborhoods.

Interesting.

I didn't bother looking for an orange 1969 Dodge Charger with a rebel flag on the roof, though. 

While you may see a lot of women in Daisy Duke shorts, I seriously doubt that you'll find the General Lee tooling around in Brooklyn.

Hell, there's a shortage of pickups here to begin with. Not too many Good Old Boys running around here.

Come to think about it, I'd like to give some of the locals a little taste of 'shine! That would fire them up!






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment