Thursday, August 22, 2019

Seagoing menus.

I always ask one of the guys that cooks most of the time what he's making.

Let's see now. Tonight's menus is 'stuff'. The other day it was 'chicken of some sort'. Before that it was 'some kind of stew beef thing'. A while ago it was "I'm making something out of the leftover burger patties after I grind them up".

Occasionally he makes something 'regular' like meat loaf and it's pretty good. 

In fact, everything he makes is good. I don't recall him making a bad meal in the several years we have worked together.

I'm a fair cook, but this guy is epic.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment