Saturday, August 10, 2019

I just saw a GREAT advertisement!


I wish I was thinking faster or I would have captured the picture.


Anyway, it was on an exit ramp of some highway and there were three sections of fairly nasty looking Jersey barrier. 

The middle section was snow white clean. It was immaculate!

The section on the left said, "Want something THIS clean?" with an arrow pointing at the clean section. It was written with a pressure washer in the filth on the barrier.

The section on the right gave his contact information.

What a great advertisement! And NOTHING was defaced or vandalized. Good for him!

Update! Found the picture.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment