Friday, August 2, 2019

Since reunion 50 I have been kinda busy digging.

working on another blog about things of my past.

I took a different route and when many of my classmates were starting careers and worrying about kids and mortgages I was busy adventuring.

I didn't even BEGIN to slow up until I was about forty and when I did it didn't take me long to get squared away. The thirty year note for my home was paid off in under a decade. Admittedly I owe a lot of this to my wife who agreed with paying off debt as a priority.

My seafaring career took off in early '90 and I was a licensed Merchant Marine Officer by early '91.

As an old man I really am quite contented that I ate dessert first so to speak.

I am going to add to the other blog from time to time. Much of it consists of earlier posts from the Hash, this blog.

Some of the leftovers are new posts also. I have never posted about my trip to Las Vegas here but it's posted on the leftovers blog, the ling of which is below.


https://hashleftovers.blogspot.com/




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment