Thursday, August 8, 2019

I just saw on the neighborhood website

where some dippity-do gooder posted a picture of a couple of kids doing something dangerous. They were riding on the outside of a car. The poster thought the parents should know about what was going on.

Looking back at my checkered career I did a few dopey things and had anyone posted it on social media of any sort and gotten it back to my parents two things would have happened.

First I would have gotten into six different types of trouble with my parents.

Second, I would have tracked down the person that posted it and they would probably be looking at some kind of juvenile retaliatory attack. Kids back in the day didn't let this kind of thing slide. You had to do something to get them angry but when you did.....

It's one thing to post something like people beating someone up of doing something truly criminal and another to post about youthful stupidity. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment