Saturday, March 14, 2020

Every day the sun comes up and there's something new to deal with

Right now I wonder how paranoid and hysterical the public is going to get over the current virus.

I've seen on a couple of shooters where the very people that have been screaming for gun control are approaching their neighbors and trying to borrow the very things they want to outlaw.

A similar thing happened to me shortly after Columbine shooting. I got blamed for it and told how everything I owned should be outlawed. A couple of months later when some hatchet murderer was floating around the people that tried to hold me responsible for Columbine wanted to borrow a rifle.

When I offered them a bolt action Arisaka they wanted  an autoloader instead.

The shooter/gun boards now report ammunition sales are going through the roof now and gun sales are up with a LOT of first time owners buying.

I wish the hell everyone would simply calm down. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Well to be fair, these same people likely grew up watching “resident evil” with me.., 🤣

    ReplyDelete