Friday, March 13, 2020

So how come

I always seem to get to board the plane in the last group with all the cripples, dwarfs, hunchbacks, criminals, beggars and lepers?

One of these days I swear I will walk down the aisle to my assigned seat begging.

"Alms! Alms for the poor! Alms!"

Boarding a damned airplane is chaotic and inefficient enough to begin with. What they OUGHT to do is board passengers from the rear to the front.

Of course it they do that the First Class passengers don't get to sit there smugly and watch us poor people pass by.

I suppose it we poor folks get obnoxious enough by begging them for  alms,spare change, you got a couple of bucks so I can get a sandwich etc they will insist on being boarded last and we can make this work.

Hell, crop dust them. Make them WANT to be boarded last!




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment