Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Sometimes I wonder about stuff like our present COVID virus.

It is what it is.

Why are we all hoarding toilet paper, hand sanitizer and canned goods?

It is ridiculous.

Someone asked me what I thought he ought to stock up on and I told him to buy 100 cans of Spam, 100 pineapple rings, 100 cherries and he should be good to go.

If push comes to shove that hard then we're all in trouble, anyway.

If that's the case I suppose having guns and ammo on hand would make more sense.

Then again I see where gun sales to first time owners are skyrocketing. Shooters and most serious hunters are most likely squared away. 

This post was written some time ago. I would imagine people ought to pick up a few things.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment