Monday, March 2, 2020

Trump and the Corona virus


He's on it. He put Pence in charge of a task force of some sort and the CDC is working on it.

Today I want to pour a cup of coffee all over a smug teenager but I can not do this because he reminds me of me.

Earlier today I saw a certain police cruiser in front of the convenience store and pulled in to bust his chops a bit. He's a good cop and a character of sorts and because he can retire at will he's really easygoing. I suppose a few years back he might have been a little more serious but I think he loves the uproar.

I wandered in and asked him if he's found a phone booth for me to steal yet and he reported he had not.

"I guess Superman is still out of luck," I replied.

Some teenaged girl asked him about  Superman and phone booths. He told her that Superman changed from Clark Kent into Superman in phone booths. She looked a touch confused and said they don't have phone booths anymore and that she had seen them in old movies but had never seen one.

The cop asked her, "Have you seen Superman lately?"

"No," she replied.

"Now you know why," he responded.

Hmmm... off to search for a phone booth. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment