Thursday, March 19, 2020

One of these days I am going to post every singe racial slur I can find

just to get a lot of stupid people jumping up and down.

Actually one of my all time favorite racial slur is used on Native Americans. The reason for this is that I heard it in Alaska where it made no sense whatsoever.

I was in Alaska when I heard some jerk refer to the Natives as being a bunch of wagon burners. It took me a few minutes to figure that one out. When I finally did figure it out it made no sense to me whatsoever in Alaska.

I don't think a single covered wagon ever made the trek to Alaska and I seriously doubt the Natives there ever burned one.

I suppose the slur might have made some kind of sense in the plains states of the Lower 48 but certainly not in Alaska. I'm sure a number of Lower 48 tribes attacked a wagon train here and there and maybe even set a few covered wagons on fire.

Still, in Alaska? There wasn't a covered wagon within 750 miles of the place!

If you are going to use a racial slur at least have it make some kind of sense!


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment