Thursday, March 26, 2020

Now I read where some muckety muck from the CDC outright lied to the president

in regards to the possibility of a COVID-19 vaccine.

If that is the case he should simply be publicly fired by President Trump and be handed over to an angry mob outside for their entertainment.

There is nothing more entertaining than watching someone that was put in a position of public trust that he betrayed being pulled apart by an angry mob.

Then again maybe it does take second place to watching an out and out tyrant being pulled apart.

I did drive to Virginia to protest a tyrant. Maybe I will be invited to go again to see a tyrant pulled apart. Hell, I'll even loan the Virginians a Come-Along if they promise  me a halfway decent seat!



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment