Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I see where parts of CA are trying to herd the homeless together for the duration of the COVID epidemic

Of course they are using the good old compassion for the homeless excuses but I'd bet they are trying to kill them off by herding them all together so they can spread the infection.

Sounds to me like they are trying to organize a genocide but are planning on disguising it under the guise of public safety.

Why? They can shelter in place like the rest of us and probably even do a better job.

Actually as far as things go when you think about it the homeless that are not involved with drug and/or alcohol abuse probably have damned strong antibodies built up. 

When you think about it living without running water and being seldom able to get cleaned up will do that.

Many wind up using a dark corner as a toilet and have no place to wash their hands before they go back to their camp and cook a meal.

That's enough to build up some pretty damned strong antibodies if you ask me.

But don't ask me. Ask someone in an emergency room that treats the homeless that get into accidents. They'll likely tell you the same thing.

Of course if they herd them all together and the disease spreads some will in fact die. But I'd bet the vast majority will have no real problems.

California is most likely trying to kill these people off but they will probably fail.

I'll got my money on the bums.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment