Thursday, March 5, 2020

Every now and then I run into a teenager that reminds me of me.

Overheard at a drug store:

Some woman rhetorically asked the pharmacist "What are we going to do about this terrible Corona virus?"

The teenager behind her piped up in a helpful voice, "I don't know. Maybe we're going to have to start burning down Chinese restaurants and shooting Chinese."

The woman turned around with a look of shock on her face.

I'm going straight to hell because I laughed.

Of course I have no desire to destroy anyone's property or harm anyone and I am sure that neither did the kid it was pretty funny to see the woman go into shock. It was funny watching a teenager do it to her. I feel like someone gave me the day off.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment