Monday, April 25, 2022

A nice woman was talking to me about her little daughter

and said she was trying to raise her to be kind to people.

She said we needed more kind people in the world and she's right. We DO need kind people in the world. 

I threw her an interesting curve.

How about the kind and compassionate person that would help an old woman off the ground and return her stolen purse to her? She nodded. "After they shot her assailant stone dead," I added.

She looked at me for a second and said, "You're right."

We do need more people like that but the system won't allow it.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment